Soulosofie regarding integrity and marketing
Soulosofie AB, with org. no. 559069-8329 and postal address Sankt Eriksgatan 43, 112 34 Stockholm (in this policy called “Soulosofie”), the personal data controller is responsible for processing your personal data when Soulosofie provides and markets products and services and for other contacts with Soulosofie, such as visits to our showroom or via email and telephone. As the personal data controller, it is Soulosofie’s responsibility to ensure that your information is handled in a correct and secure manner according to applicable legislation.
What personal information we collect and why we collect it
Soulosofie collects and processes the following categories of personal information about you as a customer or a potential customer in connection with making purchases and using our services and that we market and market our products and services.
- Contact information such as name, title and attestation right, e-mail address, delivery address, invoice address and telephone number.
- Account information such as customer number, username, password and when the account was registered.
- Customer settings for marketing communications and personal offers.
- Identification number, ie. social security number or corporate identity number.
- Order information such as order number, ordered products or services, order date, price, discount and purchase history.
- Payment information such as payment method, card number, cardholder, transaction date, amount, IP address and payment history.
- Financial information such as credit information.
- Correspondence and other information about support cases such as audio recordings of calls, notes and e-mail messages when contacting customer service.
- User generated data about your interaction with Soulosofie’s marketing communications and websites, such as IP address, device information (technical information about computer, mobile phone and other devices you use such as browser settings, time zone, operating system), location information, questionnaire responses, and click and visitor history that shows, among other things, which of our goods or offers you have been interested in, how you interact with our newsletters and which of our events you have signed up for and participated in, as well as results from customer satisfaction or market surveys.
- If you have the right to use different offers or discounts through membership in various federations or organizations that have negotiated agreements with Soulosofie for their members.
- Information submitted in competition entries, as well as the notification and evaluation of events or other marketing measures
From which sources do we collect information about you as a customer?
- Soulosofie collects your personal information directly from you when you place an order, visit Soulosofie’s website, participate in our events, click on links in digital marketing communication that we have sent to you, are in contact with our customer service and when you otherwise have contact with Soulosofie and provide information about you. Information about you is collected on these occasions in order for you to enter into agreements with Soulosofie and for Soulosofie to be able to provide your products and services to you.
- If you are the holder of a Soulosofie account, Soulosofie also collects personal data about you when registering the account and during the time that you are an account holder, eg. your buying history, your behavior on Soulosofie’s website, your customer settings for receiving marketing communications and what offers you have been interested in by visiting our online store and reading or clicking on links in our digital mailings.
- In addition to the information that Soulosofie collects from you, we can also collect personal data from someone else, ie. from third parties. We retrieve information from public registers via third party services for address update, to check that we have the right contact information for you. We collect creditworthiness information from credit rating agencies, disclosure agencies or banks, e.g. UC.
Why do we process personal information about you?
Soulosofie collects and manages information about you for various purposes. These purposes set the external framework for what we may use your personal data for. Below we explain the purposes of our treatment and give examples of which treatment activities take place under each purpose. Please note that some of your personal data may be processed for several purposes.
Manage orders and purchases
Processing of personal data for this purpose includes activities for, among other things, identifying you and checking your age, sending order confirmation, managing payment for ordered products and goods, and assessing which payment methods we can offer you (based on contact information, ordered goods, payment history and financial information) , deliver orders, notify about delivery and handle complaints and warranty issues regarding purchased products and services.
The collection of information that we do to be able to handle your orders and purchases is required in order for us to fulfill our obligations under Soulosofie’s general terms and conditions of sale. If the information is not provided by you, our obligations cannot be fulfilled and in that case we can deny you the order or purchase.
Provide and manage a Soulosofie account
We treat personal data for this purpose, i.e give you the authority to log in to the account, secure your identity, create your personal pages, maintain accurate contact information, manage your marketing communications settings and personalized offers, make it easier for you to shop in our online store through pre-filled information and saved digital shopping baskets, facilitate for you to handle issues and complaints and enable you to follow your order and payment history.
Read more about registration of a Soulosofie acount in the Terms for Soulosofie account. The collection of information that we do to be able to provide and administer your Soulosofie account is required in order for us to fulfill our obligations under the Terms for Soulosofie account. If the information is not provided, our obligations cannot be fulfilled and in that case we can deny you registration of the account or terminate the account.
Provide customized information, benefits, offers and provide a personalized experience in our online store for those with a Soulosofie account
At Soulosofie we want you to have the best possible experience when you visit our website and when we communicate with you. Therefore, we treat personal data for this purpose so that we can improve your user experience in order to create, offer and provide you with personalized content in communication and marketing via mail, e-mail, sms/mms and phone with individual benefits and offers, recommendations, invitations to events and other information that we believe is relevant to you and remind you of abandoned digital shopping baskets. To make this possible, analyzes are performed on the data that Soulosofie collects such as age, place of residence, order history and user-generated data.
Read more about how we adapt our offerings and communication according to your personal characteristics and how you decline personal offers in the Terms for our Soulosofie account. The collection of information that we do for the purpose is required in order for us to be able to fulfill our obligations under these terms. If the information is not provided, our commitments cannot be fulfilled and in that case we need to limit certain benefits and other benefits associated with your account.
Provide information about and market products and services
We process personal data for this purpose in order to inform you by mail, e-mail, SMS / MMS and telephone about and market the products, services and offers that Soulosofie sells, show recommendations, remind you of abandoned digital shopping baskets and invite to events, competitions and market and customer satisfaction surveys.
For those of you who hold the Soulosofie account, read more about our marketing communication in the Terms for Soulosofie account. The collection of information that we do for the purpose is required in order for us to be able to fulfill our obligations under these terms. If the information is not provided, our commitments cannot be fulfilled and in that case we need to limit certain benefits and other benefits associated with your account.
Conduct and manage participation in events, competitions and other marketing activities
Processing of personal data for this purpose includes measures for, for example, identify participants, communicate with participants in a competition and designate winners and convey profits, check participants’ age and communicate with participants before and after an event (such as confirmations of notifications, reminders and evaluations). Note that information that you have participated in events is covered by the category of user-generated data that is processed for other purposes.
MAnage cases that come in to Soulosofie’s support functions
Processing of personal data for this purpose includes Soulosofie’s activities for example. communicate, secure the customer’s identity, investigate complaints and support cases, answer questions that come in to customer service or other support functions via e-mail, phone or digital channels, correct erroneous information, support and care for the customer relationship.
Fulfil legal obligations required by Soulosofie
Personal data is processed for this purpose in order for Soulosofie to be able to comply with requirements in laws, judgments or government decisions. Examples of such requirements are product liability and product safety such as the production of communication and information about product alarms and product recalls (eg in the case of a defective or harmful product) and obligations to save certain information according to the Accounting Act that can be attributed to an individual individual. If the information collected by Soulosofie within the scope of this purpose is not provided, our legal obligation may not be fulfilled and in that case we may refuse you the order, purchase or activity that gives rise to our legal obligations.
Evaluate, develop and improve Soulosofie’s services, products and systems for our customers in general
Processing of personal data for this purpose includes activities to make our web shop and other services more user-friendly, develop or highlight digital functions, improve our customer offering (eg development of services and products), develop documentation for the purpose of improving goods and logistics flows (eg to be able to forecast purchases, inventories and deliveries), develop and improve the company’s range and resource efficiency, and improve our IT system to increase safety, generate statistics for market and customer analyzes as well as business follow-up and business – and method development related to orders and purchases, automatically archiving behaviors that may later have to be reviewed for security reasons and giving customers the opportunity to influence the range that Soulosofie provides. In order to fulfill this purpose, Soulosofie performs general analyzes in an aggregated form, ie. not at the individual level, with regard to, among other things, click and visitor behavior, unit information, order history, payment history, geographical location and individual customers’ feedback.
What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal data?
In order for Soulosofie to have the right to collect and process your personal data, there must be a legal ground for each purpose for which the data is processed. The legal grounds on which we base our treatment are described in this section. Note that several legal grounds may apply to the same treatment.
This reason means that our treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation required by Soulosofie, for example, to document payment information in order to fulfill the requirements of the Accounting Act.
This reason means that the treatment is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you as a customer or to be able to enter into agreements at a later stage. For those of you who hold a Soulosofie account, you have, by accepting the Terms of a Soulosofie account, entered into an agreement with Soulosofie which sets the framework for which processing of your personal data can be done to provide, manage and administer our services that are linked to the account, e.g. analysis of your personal qualities to give you personalized benefits and offers. When ordering or buying, we will process your information to fulfill obligations according to Soulosofie’s general sales conditions. Then it can e.g. be necessary that Soulosofie records your contact information so that we can fulfill our obligation to deliver the product or service and that we make a credit report if you choose invoice as payment method so that we can ensure your payment ability.
This ground means that our treatment is based on a so-called balancing interest of legitimate interest. This means that the treatment is done so that Soulosofie judges that we have legitimate interests of treating your personal data that weighs heavier than your interest in not receiving the personal data processed. On this basis, we treat your personal data, among other things, to prevent abuse of the Soulosofie account and, prevent and investigate crimes within the framework of our business. If we judge that a crime or attempted crime has been committed and we make a police report, Soulosofie will also continue to process your personal data in order for us to be able to determine, defend or make legal claims.
For how long do we store your personal data?
- Soulosofie will save your personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is processed. Thus, the length of the storage period depends on the purpose for which the data is processed. In addition, Soulosofie may save the information for longer if it is needed to determine, defend or make legal claims, eg. if there is a dispute or if a notification of crime has been submitted to the police authority. We regularly carry out thinning and removing personal information that is no longer necessary.
- Soulosofie saves personal data linked to your Soulosofie account as long as you are active by interacting with Soulosofie in different ways. If you have been inactive for a certain period, the account will automatically be terminated and the personal information we have collected and processed to provide the Soulosofie account and the services associated with the account holding will be deleted. Read more about this and how we define inactive customers in the Terms for Soulosofie account.
Soulosofie and personal information, an overview
See below for an overall compilation of Soulosofie’s processing of personal data to clearly explain which categories of personal data we handle for our various purposes, which legal basis is the basis for our treatment and how long we store the data.
|Purpose||Legal ground||Categories of personal data||Storage|
|To be able to handle your orders and purchases||Contractual obligations according to Soulosofie’s general terms and conditions of sale||
||Five years after your order is paid and delivered or, if the warranty period for the purchased product or service is longer, after that period has expired.|
|To provide and manage your Soulosofie account||Contractual obligations under the Terms for Soulosofie account||
||As long as you have a Soulosofie account.|
|To provide personalized information, benefits and offers as well as provide a personalized experience of our online store to you who have Soulosofiekonto||Contractual obligations under the Terms for Soulosofie account||
||As long as you have a Soulosofie account.|
|To provide information about and market products and services||
Contractual obligations under the Terms for the Soulosofie account for you who are account holders
Legitimate interest for you who are not holders of Soulosofie account
As long as you have a Soulosofie account for you who are account holders.
Two years after you last clicked on a link in our communication to you, if you are not the holder of a Soulosofie account.
|To implement and manage participation in events, competitions and other marketing activities||Legitimate interest||
||One year after the event or competition has ended.|
|To handle issues that come in to customer service and other support functions||Legitimate interest||
||Five years after the last contact in the case or, if the warranty period for the product or service to which the case relates is longer, after that period has expired.|
|To fulfill legal obligations such as requirements in the Accounting Act, product liability and protection of your personal data in our systems||Legal grounds||
||As long as we are obliged to save the data according to applicable law or authority’s decision.|
|To prevent abuse and prevent, prevent and investigate crimes within the framework of our operations||Legitimate interest||
As long as the necessary checks are performed. If the treatment leads to the police report, the data will be saved as long as it is required to complete the notification and determine, defend or claim the legal claim.
|To evaluate, develop and improve Soulosofie’s services, products and systems for our customers in genera||Legitimate interest||
As long as you have a Soulosofie account for you who are account holders.
Five years after you last interacted with Soulosofie if you are not a Soulosofie account holder, eg visited our website, logged in to previous Soulosofie account or clicked on a link in our communication to you.
With whom do we share your personal data?
- Soulosofie may submit your information to other companies in order for you to be able to access our offers, products and services. The recipients of your personal data can either be personal data assistants to Soulosofie, ie. companies that process your information on our behalf and according to our instructions, or independent data controller, ie. a company that is responsible for the processing of your data as they have a direct relationship with you as a customer
- Soulosofie may also disclose your information to authorities if it is necessary to comply with laws, regulations or authority decisions or to enable Soulosofie to determine, defend or enforce legal claims.
- Depending on which contacts you have had with Soulosofie, eg If you are a holder of a Soulosofie account or receive marketing communications, Soulosofie may disclose your personal information to the following recipients:
- Companies that provide information from the public register or other public records to ensure that we have the right contact information for you so we can manage your orders and purchases as well as your Soulosofiek account and the services associated with your account holding. The information provided is the identification number and contact information based on our contractual obligations to you as a legal basis.
- Analysis and marketing companies that provide services such as automated marketing tools, analysis, communication, print and distribution. These recipients help Soulosofie analyze your information and to inform about and market the products and services that Soulosofie sells. The information provided is contact information, account information, customer settings, order data and user-generated data based on legitimate interest and our contractual obligations to you as the holder of Soulosofie account as legal grounds.
- Government authorities, such as the Police Authority or the Swedish Tax Agency, which we are obliged to disclose your personal data to by law or authority decision or which we disclose personal data for. suspicion of crime or attempted crime. The categories of information disclosed are contact information, identification numbers, account information, order information, payment details, user generated data based on legal obligation incumbent on Soulosofie or in order to determine, defend or enforce legal claims.
- If you have placed an order or made a purchase from Soulosofie, we can also disclose your personal information to the following recipients within the framework of managing your orders and purchases based on our contractual obligations to you as a legal basis:
- Suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and subcontractors of products and services that Soulosofie sells that, among other things, supplies the products and services and helps us with support services such as maintenance, repair and disposal of returned products. The information provided is contact information and order information.
- Logistics companies and freight forwarders who help us with goods transport so that we can deliver our products and services to you. We provide contact information and order information to these recipients.
- Collaboration partners and suppliers of payment solutions, eg card-redeeming companies, banks, credit institutions and other financial actors, who make sure you can make payments and offer you various financing solutions. The information provided is contact information, identification number and payment information.
- Credit rating agencies, credit reporting agencies or banks that provide us with documentation to enable us to secure your ability to pay, eg credit reports, when you apply for credit within the framework of managing your orders and purchases. The information provided is the identification number.
- Companies that provide financial services such as ledger and debt collection services that ensure that Soulosofie gets paid for delivered products and services within the framework of managing your orders and purchases. The information provided is contact information, identification number, order information and payment information.
- Soulosofie will not sell your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
Where do we store your personal information?
Soulosofie will primarily handle your personal information within the EU / EEA. But we may also transfer your personal data to a country outside the EU / EEA if we need to share your information with Soulosofie’s suppliers or partners who are outside or store personal data in a country outside the EU / EEA. If your personal data is transferred to any country outside the EU / EEA, Soulosofie will take the necessary steps to legally transfer the personal data by ensuring that your personal data is handled safely and with an adequate level of protection comparable to that provided in the EU / EEA, for example by entering into an agreement with the recipient that includes the EU Commission’s standard contract clauses or, if transfer to the US, by the recipient certifying itself to comply with the principles in the Privacy Shield.
Which rights do you have as a registered customer?
Soulosofie is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable legislation. This section describes your rights related to our processing of your personal information. We will, at your request or on our own initiative, rectify, de-identify, delete or supplement any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading. If you have any questions about this or want to exercise any rights, please contact us at the information provided at the bottom of this policy.
Right to access your personal data
At Soulosofie we want to be open with how we treat your personal data. If you want to gain insight into the treatment that we do about you, you have the right to request information about the treatment, including a copy of your personal data that is being processed, a so-called. records. This includes information on purposes, categories of personal data, categories of recipients of personal data, storage period or criteria for determining the storage period, information on where data has been collected and the existence of automated decision making including information on the logic behind and the importance of the processing. Please note that in the case of a request for access, we may ask for additional information about you in order to ensure that we provide the information to the right person and what information you want to take part of. The register extract is free of charge, but with repeated inquiries, Soulosofie has the right to charge an administrative fee of SEK 100.
Right to correct your personal data
Soulosofie is committed to having accurate and updated personal information. If the information we have about you is incorrect, you have the right to request that they be corrected. You also have the right to supplement any incomplete personal data, eg. if we have the right street address but no street number. At your request, we will rectify as soon as possible the incorrect or incomplete information we are discussing about you.
Right to delete your personal data
We respect the fact that the personal information we process about you is borrowed from you. You therefore have the right to request that Soulosofie remove your personal data when the data is processed in an illegal manner, must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation to which Soulosofie is subject, no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been treated or when you object a balance of interests of legitimate interest that Soulosofie has done and there is no legitimate interest in Soulosofie or third party that weighs heavier (see below “Right to object to certain type of treatment” for information about the right to object). However, we cannot always accommodate your request as there may be reasons that give us the right to continue the treatment, eg. if the personal data is processed to fulfill a legal obligation as a legal basis (such as according to the requirements of the Accounting Act) or if the information is necessary for Soulosofie to be able to determine, enforce or defend legal claims.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that concerns you in a structured format and in some cases get the information transferred to another person responsible for personal data. However, this right only covers information that you have submitted to Soulosofie yourself and which we treat with the support of consent or contractual obligation towards you as a legal basis.
Right to limitation of treatment
You have the right to request that our processing of your personal data be limited in certain situations, which means that the information may only be processed for certain purposes. For example, you can request limitation of incorrect information after you have requested correction. While Soulosofie investigates the accuracy of the data, the treatment of them will be limited.
The right to object to certain types of treatment
When Soulosofie deals with your personal data based on balancing interest of legitimate interest as legal basis or for direct marketing, you have the right to object to our treatment. Objections to Soulosofie’s balancing of interests can be made when you have personal reasons relating to the situation. In such an objection, Soulosofie assesses whether we have justified reasons for the treatment, which weighs heavier your interest in protecting your privacy. If so, Soulosofie may continue to process your personal data even though you have opposed the processing. You can do objections to direct marketing and analysis for direct marketing purposes without giving any reasons. You control this yourself through the settings on My pages where you choose whether you want to receive marketing communication and personalized offers. In addition, you are given the opportunity to object to marketing at each individual digital mailing. If you object to direct marketing, we will cease the processing of your personal data for that purpose and all kinds of direct marketing measures such as sending newsletters and offers. If you only object to personalized offers, the marketing communication will be general to you, as we find it difficult to assess which marketing is relevant to you if we cannot analyze your personal characteristics. Read more about how we adapt our offerings and communication according to your personal characteristics and how you oppose such treatment under the Terms for a Soulosofie account.
If you think that we handle your personal data in an incorrect way, you are welcome to contact us. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this policy. You also have the right to file any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to Datainspektionen, which is the responsible supervisory authority for processing personal data in Sweden.
How do we protect your personal information?
You should always be able to feel safe when you submit your personal information to us. Soulosofie has therefore taken appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data from inappropriate or involuntary disclosure, use, improper access, deletion, alteration or damage to your personal data. For example, all customer data in a database that is protected by firewall and access control is saved, so only Soulosofie employees who need access to your data to perform specific tasks have such access.
- Please contact customer service at +46 8 550 04 323 or send an email to email@example.com
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website address in cookie files. This is for your convenience because you will not have to fill in this information again the next time you write a comment. These cookie files are valid for one year.
If you have an account and log in to this site, we will create a temporary cookie file to check if your browser accepts cookie files. This cookie file contains no personally identifiable information and disappears when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also create multiple cookie files to save information about your login and your choices for designing the screen layout. Cookie files for login are valid for two days and cookie files for layout selection are valid for one year. If you tick “Remember me” your cookie will remain for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be deleted.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie file will be saved in your browser. This cookie file contains no personal information, but only specifies the post ID of the item you just edited. It is valid for 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may contain embedded content (such as video clips, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves just like the visitor has visited the other site.
These sites may collect information about you, use cookie files, embed additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with said embedded content, including tracking your interaction with this embedded content if you have an account and are logged in to the site in question.